Thanks for reading my blog. Your comments are appreciated.
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Charity Quilts
I joined fourteen gals to sew quilts for the veterans at the VA Hospital. This event was organized by Betty Lock and held at the Coke Building. This truly was a fun and rewarding day.
It was a rewarding. I took 13 quilts to Linda's Speciality Quilts to be quilted. We had a wonderful group of ladies in our sweat shop today. Thanks to all for your time and talents. I pray that we will all be rewarded for our time on this project some day.
My favorite color is RED. I enjoy various crafts. My favorite is crochet. I have been crocheting since I was old enough to hold a crochet hook and make chains with the string from sacks of chicken feed. Over the years, I have sewn clothing for myself, my husband and five children. I have done macrame, oil painting, acrylic painting, and presently, I am enjoying knitting again.
2 comments:
It was a rewarding. I took 13 quilts to Linda's Speciality Quilts to be quilted. We had a wonderful group of ladies in our sweat shop today. Thanks to all for your time and talents. I pray that we will all be rewarded for our time on this project some day.
Sounds like you had a fun and productive day.
Post a Comment