Earlier this month, my husband and I took a 7-day motorcoach trip to New Mexico. We went with a local travel agency and knew most of the others on our bus. We spent two days driving out, three days seeing and doing fun things in Albuerque and Santa Fe, and two days to return home.
One of the highlights of our trip was a tram ride on the Sandia Peak Tramway. This 2.7 mile-long tramway is America's longest and provides a panaromic view of the Rio Grande Valley.
Riding four days was enjoyable because we played games, watched movies, visited with others, and slept. Of course, I had my needlework and husband had his Sudoku puzzles.
3 comments:
I sure envy you guys your trip to New Mexico.
Beautiful country.
Hugs,
Gerry
Looks like you were enjoying your vacation.
Sounds like a lovely trip with a spectacular destination.
Post a Comment