Thanks for reading my blog. Your comments are appreciated.
Sunday, December 26, 2010
FAMILY TOGETHER
Here is our family together on Christmas afternoon. Shown are our five children with their spouses and eight grandchildren. It was a fun time with lots of good eats.
My favorite color is RED. I enjoy various crafts. My favorite is crochet. I have been crocheting since I was old enough to hold a crochet hook and make chains with the string from sacks of chicken feed. Over the years, I have sewn clothing for myself, my husband and five children. I have done macrame, oil painting, acrylic painting, and presently, I am enjoying knitting again.
3 comments:
Lookin' good!!!
You and Ed did good. You have a wonderful looking family.
Me again logging in with different address. See if you can reply this time. Sorry for causing a problem. Gerry will get me on the right track soon.
Post a Comment