Monday, March 28, 2011

MORE FINGERLESS MITTS

I have started my fourth pair of Fingerless Mitts. They are quick, easy and lots of fun to make, especially this pair in sparkly RED yarn! I am also enjoying using double pointed bamboo needles. There is something satisfying about using these warm bamboo needles. I found this pattern at the Fave Crafts web site. The pattern name is Roman Holiday Fingerless Mitts.

3 comments:

GerryART said...

I can see all those little sparklies, Anna Marie, these are really going to be fun to wear.
Hugs

Dianna said...

I love bamboo needles too. These look so nice. Let's hope they match something in your closet 8^)

twodraftmom said...

Thanks for the gift of my fingerless mitts! I will post a picture soon. Since We are trying to warm the house only by the fireplace insert these have been a lifesaver over the last week! Claire.