NEW LIFE

Bluebirds have nested in this house for at least five years. Today I was pleasantly surprised to find three eggs had hatched. This house is just outside our garage and therefore a lot of fun to watch. Our Phoebe came back again this year and added to her nest from last year. It is under our deck floor. Isn't spring lovely?
5 comments:
Yeah, for birdies! ! !
At least you don't have to cook for them.
We have a wood pecker that has been visiting us regularly for the past three or so months.
And we have Robins who keep attempting to put their nest on our deck light. Where I definitely do not want it.
Bedtime,
nighty-night.
I really love the bluebirds. But in one of our bluebird houses, the pesky sparrows have run them off and taken over. Grrr. Cute photo of the babies waiting for mom to bring dinner! Have a good weekend.
Our Phoebe is also back for the third or fouth year. She build her nest on top of our front porch light.
Isn't nature grand!!!!!
Great pics. Baby birds are ugly!!! The eggs look a lot better. Guess I'm not looking at this the way I should 8^)
Post a Comment