Thanks for reading my blog. Your comments are appreciated.
Thursday, October 6, 2011
REWARDING REPAIRS
My husband is member of a men's fraternal organization who sponsors the annual "Tootsie Roll" drive to help special needs children. I am repairing vests the the men will wear this weekend.
My favorite color is RED. I enjoy various crafts. My favorite is crochet. I have been crocheting since I was old enough to hold a crochet hook and make chains with the string from sacks of chicken feed. Over the years, I have sewn clothing for myself, my husband and five children. I have done macrame, oil painting, acrylic painting, and presently, I am enjoying knitting again.
4 comments:
IMHO you're racking up lots of very good karma, A.M.
hugs
Gerry
Sure hope you get a Tootsie Roll for your efforts.
You are one awesome woman!!!
Behind every successful man there is a woman with a sewing machine.
Post a Comment