Thanks for reading my blog. Your comments are appreciated.
Thursday, January 19, 2012
PICTURES FROM OUR OUTDOOR CAMERA
Here are a few of the pictures taken by our new outdoor camera. This is such fun to see the wildlife and not-such-wildlife that comes through our back yard!
My favorite color is RED. I enjoy various crafts. My favorite is crochet. I have been crocheting since I was old enough to hold a crochet hook and make chains with the string from sacks of chicken feed. Over the years, I have sewn clothing for myself, my husband and five children. I have done macrame, oil painting, acrylic painting, and presently, I am enjoying knitting again.
3 comments:
That is too cool!!! Can't wait to see what else triggers the camera.
The Truth Cam is a great name isn't it? It's like Christmas every morning seeing the nocturnal activity. I can tell you are enjoying it.
Yikes ! ! ! !
Those are some pretty good sized visitors.
Post a Comment