MY K.I.S.S. SHAWL
This was an easy and quick shawl to make. The pattern is K.I.S.S. Triangle Shawlette (Keep It Simply Satisfying) by Brenda Whitehead. It is called "shawlette" because her pattern calls for fingering weight yarn. I made it with Rainbow Classic brushed yarn which is in category 5 (bulky) from Joann's Fabrics and used a size 11 circular needle. It was a fun knitting project!
5 comments:
This shawl turned out very nice. Hope to see it this evening. Love the colors.
Turned out very nice. May be to warm to wear tonight. You will have a finished show and tell for tonight's meeting.
I'm sure you find it interesting how a change of
needle size or
yarn weight or
stitch gauge
effects the outcome of a pattern.
Your KISS is a perfect example.
It's going to be a wonderfully snuggle-y cozy wrap.
hugs
Gerry
It turned out great Anne Marie. You do such great work. done just in time, you may need it next week!!
It is beautiful!!! Can't wait to see it in person!
Post a Comment