Thanks for reading my blog. Your comments are appreciated.
Thursday, November 8, 2012
HALLOWEEN
DH and I dressed up to dance and celebrate Halloween on Friday evening, October 26, at our local American Legion. This picture shows us with friends who also came costumed.
My favorite color is RED. I enjoy various crafts. My favorite is crochet. I have been crocheting since I was old enough to hold a crochet hook and make chains with the string from sacks of chicken feed. Over the years, I have sewn clothing for myself, my husband and five children. I have done macrame, oil painting, acrylic painting, and presently, I am enjoying knitting again.
5 comments:
Looks like everyone was having lots of fun. I'm not surprised to see that you and Ed had red bandanas.
You and Ed are looking sharp. Looks like you all had fun time.
Looks like you had to rein in your wild & crazy self since the Pope was there!! heehee!
Looks like a lot of fun! I would never get my hubby to do this, tho. :)
Lookin' GOOD ! ! !
hugs
Post a Comment