I found this cute little sweater in a consignment shop in downtown Jefferson city. It was too small for me, but I knew my DIL would like it. Low and behold, when I was getting ready to give it to here, I discovered this big "run" in the front. Today, I took one of my trusty crochet hooks and pulled everything back in place. As I worked with it, I discovered that the pattern was a slip stitch on every other row. I am very happy with the end result.
4 comments:
What a great find even with the little run down the front. I'm sure that is the only reason it was in that shop. You got a nice sweater and the satisfaction of restoring it to its former glory with your trusty crochet hook. Too bad it won't fit you.
that is a a beautiful sweater, and you did a great job!!! Lucky DIL!
Great job in repairing the sweater. Looks like new.
GREAT SAVE, Anna Marie !
A wonderful classic-style cardi.
Your DIL will get plenty of use with this thoughtful gift.
She's one lucky gal.
Love & Hugs
Post a Comment