Thanks for reading my blog. Your comments are appreciated.
Thursday, April 11, 2013
EASTER TRADITION
It has been a tradition for over ten years for me to be photographed with my daughter and granddaughter in our bunny ears. We always stand in front of the tree that daughter planted many years ago.
I'd be interested to know how this got started!!! It's a great tradition on many levels. It will be nice to add that great granddaughter when she comes along.
My favorite color is RED. I enjoy various crafts. My favorite is crochet. I have been crocheting since I was old enough to hold a crochet hook and make chains with the string from sacks of chicken feed. Over the years, I have sewn clothing for myself, my husband and five children. I have done macrame, oil painting, acrylic painting, and presently, I am enjoying knitting again.
4 comments:
Too cute!! What a wonderful tradition!
What a wonderful tradition. Cute picture too.
I'd be interested to know how this got started!!! It's a great tradition on many levels. It will be nice to add that great granddaughter when she comes along.
Very cool
Hugs
Post a Comment