Wednesday, January 8, 2014

GRANDDAUGHTER'S PROJECT

Granddaughter #2 crocheted this cute Penguin Pillow in just a few days while on Christmas break.  She is in her first year at MSU in Springfield studying to become a nurse.  She made this for a very good girlfriend's birthday.  Here is the link that inspired her to create it.  http://www.etsy.com/listing/61248038/crochet-penguin-pillow

5 comments:

Dianna said...

Your granddaughter is quite talented. I'm sure that makes you very proud to know she is following in your footsteps. You described this pillow very well, however seeing a photo brings it to life. Thanks for sharing.

Paula B. said...

that is so awesome!!!! She is talented, like her grandmother!!!

Cheryl @ TFD said...

That's a cute pillow! She did a great job. Take care!

Betty said...

Cute pillow. I wonder who got her interested in crocheting?

GerryART said...

I love penguins!

Great looking pillow
Pass on my Congrats

Hygs