My friend crocheted the body of this shawl, but was unable to decipher the directions for the lace edges. I typed the directions in a large easy-to-read format for her, but soon realized that she did not have enough crocheting experience to make the lace.
I thoroughly enjoyed the challenge of completing this beautiful shawl. The pattern is "On the Town Shawl" from redheart.com. It is rated EASY. I found the directions to be accurate, but a bit difficult to follow.
This lovely shawl will be a late Christmas present for her daughter's MIL who lives in St. Louis and truly enjoys wearing shawls.
5 comments:
That looks so nice with your black outfit you need to crochet one for yourself. You did a great job finishing it.
You wear this so beautifully. You need one for yourself. Very kind of you helping out a friend.
That is a beautiful shawl and it looks lovely on you. You should have one, too! It was very nice of you to finish it!
That turned out nice!!! What a wonderful friend!!!
You're a Good Hearted gal!
Hugs
Post a Comment