I had a lovely visit with GD #2 this morning. She is on spring break from Missouri State University in Springfield where she is a first year nursing student. She drove her younger brother's recently acquired pickup. She is a very crafty gal rooming with an even craftier gal.
Also visiting was my oldest daughter (not her Mom) who is getting back to crocheting. She plans to make a pair of crocheted pot holders for her daughter who is getting married late this spring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What a wonderful day you had!!!
I'm enjoying my stay in Wichita. I've already visited the yarn shop and got some goodies!!!
So nice to hear that you had a lovely afternoon. It's great to hear that the younger generation still are interested in crafts. I know you enjoyed the day.
Always nice when the grandkids take time to visit.
Isn't it great when you all share the same interests!
Hugs
Post a Comment