Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Last week, I knitted this neck warmer while on a bus trip to The New Theatre in Overland Park KS. It was very quick and easy. I used Yarn Bee Icelandic bulky yarn and #11 needles. I got the pattern from the Internet. It was designed by Robyn Grauer. The buttons are very old and favorites of mine.
Spring is here! Things are greening. A pair of bluebirds checked out one of our bird houses today.
For the past several days, Ed and I have been walking in very strong wind from the south. This evening, we experienced the much cooler wind from the north.

3 comments:

Betty said...

Very nice. Hopefully you will not need to wear this in the near future.

Dianna said...

Looks great. Can't wait to see it "in person".

Cyndi loves to stitch said...

great job, you may need it if you go walk this evening or early tomorrow! brbrbrbrrbrbrrrrr