PROGRESS REPORT -- IT'S FINISHED!
I truly enjoyed making this doily. It is unlike any I have ever done before -- eight points. The Irish roses were easy, however, the last round required my undivided attention. It was made with No. 10 bedspread cotton and a size 7 steel crochet hook. It measures 13 inches across the points. It was so much fun to make that I would enjoy making it again, however, I would like to use a slightly larger thread.
4 comments:
Oh, my, Anna Marie, another piece of beautiful art.
Hugs,
Gerry
Very nice. I am sure this took a little time to finishe. Are you keeping this for yourself?
So you enjoy ripping out? Just kidding. It's stunning.
Hi Anna Marie, I'm also a Missouri blogger...nice to meet you!
This is a really beautiful piece you've finished! I never did get the hang of crocheting, but I love doilies. I have a few pieces that I treasure.
I will sign up to follow your blog, and hope you will come visit mine! I like to visit blogs of varying interests, and it really makes my day to find another MO blog!
Have a good weekend,
Cheryl
Post a Comment