Thanks for reading my blog. Your comments are appreciated.
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
CRAFT PROJECT
I made this macrame Christmas Angel ornament at a craft program at the Missouri River Regional Library last month. This ornament is six inches from the top of her halo to the bottom of her skirt fringe. It is made with metallic cord for plastic canvas. The cord is available at Hobby Lobby. Craft programs are held once a month doing various different crafts. All supplies are provided.
My favorite color is RED. I enjoy various crafts. My favorite is crochet. I have been crocheting since I was old enough to hold a crochet hook and make chains with the string from sacks of chicken feed. Over the years, I have sewn clothing for myself, my husband and five children. I have done macrame, oil painting, acrylic painting, and presently, I am enjoying knitting again.
2 comments:
Very nice. I turned ou much better than my tree.
You put several hours into this lttle angel. Turned out great.
Post a Comment