Thanks for reading my blog. Your comments are appreciated.
Friday, November 12, 2010
ME AND MY PROJECT
I fell a couple of days ago and got a black eye and bruised knee. Right now I can't do some of the things I normally would, so I am at home hemming the quilt that our church ladies completed recently.
My favorite color is RED. I enjoy various crafts. My favorite is crochet. I have been crocheting since I was old enough to hold a crochet hook and make chains with the string from sacks of chicken feed. Over the years, I have sewn clothing for myself, my husband and five children. I have done macrame, oil painting, acrylic painting, and presently, I am enjoying knitting again.
4 comments:
Hope your eye is doing OK. Looks like you have a nice quilt to work on.
OMG ! ! ! ! ! A.M. I am soooo happy that you are ok! ! !
Hugs & ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
O my! well, make up a GOOD story! Tell them the other guy looks worse. Hope you are healing quickly. Claire
Good to see that you are able to putter around the house. That is quite a shiner. When do the stitches come out?
Post a Comment