We are getting a glaze of ice today, however, I am inside my lovely warm house hemming a quilt that will be used as a fundraiser for the Jefferson City Diocese this spring.
New Post, Same Story?
8 years ago
Thanks for reading my blog. Your comments are appreciated.
4 comments:
Pretty quilt. I sure hope the weather man is wrong this time. Sure glad I don't have to get out to go to work.
Gee, Anna Marie, you look happy as can be working away at your machine.
Hugs
Great project for a homebound day. The quilt is so pretty. You should have plenty of sewing time today too (DRAT THAT SNOW)
I love the quilt. Don't you love bad weather days. An excuse to stay home and enjoy home. I worked yesterday the 31st and made it in todayt th 1st. Am trapped at the hospital for the night as I am on call and do not want to risk the roads. Enjoy. Bev
Post a Comment