This is the "owl" purse that my 17-year-old granddaughter made recently. Her Mom saw this on Pinterest and ordered the pattern. She made the entire purse while riding to Illinois to visit her Mom's parents.
If you can enlarge the pictures, you can see three pink rounds of "surface" crochet on each side. She is proud of her creation and carries it to school.
4 comments:
That is too precious!!! I saw that on pinterest, too!!! Tell her she has a friend of yours that is very proud of her work.
Great job on a fun project. You should be proud of her.
Looks like you have rubbed off on your granddaughter!!! She did a great job. I thought it was a little voodoo witch doctor before I read your post.
I like the deer on your blog. I happened to look outside yesterday in time to see three deer running in the woods behind our house. I think it was a momma and twins.
Very Nice, indeed ! ! !
Her friends will be green with envy.
Owlies are the best
hugs
Post a Comment