I was fortunate to get to the charity sewing event early enough to select a very cheery kit to assemble. Betty had carefully cut and packaged four quilts. All I had to do was sit down at my machine and sew and sew, that is, until my Pfaff quit. Sharon Dunn came to my rescue and let me use her Pfaff for the rest of the day. Yesterday, I used my Featherweight to begin assembling the blocks as seen in the picture.
New Post, Same Story?
8 years ago
3 comments:
AM, looks like you did have a great kit to work from. Love the colors.
Hate to hear your machine went sick on you.
Hugs,
Gerry
Looks like you are coming right along on the quilt. I think it will be a fun one for one of the residents at the VA hospital. Your blog is looking good.
This one is going to look so good.
Post a Comment