Thursday, August 16, 2012

FUN DAY AT THE FOX

Ed and I were happy to be joined by our daughters on a motorcoach trip to see The Lion King at the Fox Theatre in St. Louis.  We were amazed at the "inventive" costumes.  Lunch was at the Fountain on Locust.  This trip was sponsored by a local bank.  Here is a link for a short video of the production.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pgZtzDj_7o&feature=player_embedded

4 comments:

Paula B. said...

What a fun trip!!!!!!!
Need to get Carl interested in doing some of these!

Dianna said...

Thanks so much for the link. This looks like a spectacular production with amazing, strong voices to and athletic performers and out of this world costumes. I'd love to see this. I'm sure your day was wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

Betty said...

How nice to have your daughters join you for a fun day. The costumes are out of this world. A lot of talent involved in this production. Thanks for sharing.

GerryART said...

A fest for your eyes
music to stir your heart
color to explode your sole

A stupendous family affair! ! ! !

hugs