Thanks for reading my blog. Your comments are appreciated.
Saturday, September 8, 2012
A DIFFERENT SATURDAY EVENING . . .
We didn't go dancing! Instead, I hemmed a quilt for a long time friend who plans to give it to her grandson when he gets married next year while watching Mizzou play (and lose) its first SEC game with Georgia.
My favorite color is RED. I enjoy various crafts. My favorite is crochet. I have been crocheting since I was old enough to hold a crochet hook and make chains with the string from sacks of chicken feed. Over the years, I have sewn clothing for myself, my husband and five children. I have done macrame, oil painting, acrylic painting, and presently, I am enjoying knitting again.
4 comments:
Beautiful quilt!!! Not as much fun as dancing, but good use of time during a not so good game.
Love that quilt. I bet you enjoyed binding it. We watched the game until the 3rd quarter. MU held their own for quite a while.
Nothing more satisfying than binding.
hugs
someWhat, no dancing. I find this hard to believe. You used your free time to do a good deed for your friend.
Post a Comment